Crystal clear automatic heated wiper blades* are the world’s first automatic heated wiper blades. Easy-to-use with no switches required, the complete system (including the wiper blade sensor – sold separately) turns on by detecting when the vehicle is running and when it is cold outside. The wiper blades quickly heat up to 65ºC (150ºF), preventing snow and ice from building up on the surface of the blade, thus providing you with a clear view. The heating blades are also more pliable (soft) when it is cold out, which means it completely cleans your windshield when activated.
Winner of the Apex Innovation Award for the best new product of the year, this system extends blade life, eliminates the damage to blades caused by freezing temperatures and ice build up, and provides you with a clear view out your windshield.
If you have ever found yourself struggling to see due to accumulated ice and snow on your windshield, then there is no question that you could benefit from heated wiper blades. Our product is designed to help you drive safely and efficiently, regardless of where you need to go. No matter if you drive a commercial vehicle, bus, truck, car, or some other type of vehicle, you will find that heated wiper blades are a must when driving in cold, winter conditions.
Don’t settle for a sub-par copycat product when you can purchase the real-deal here. Some of the features of this product can be found here.
1. High-quality compressed rubber blade – stays soft and wipes clean every time
2. Graphite coating – providing a non-streak, always clear swipe
3. Built in temperature sensors monitor the outdoor temperature, as well as the blade temperature
4. Installation in 15 minutes or less
5. Built in LED, which comes on when the vehicle is running.
* WIPER BLADE SENSOR MUST BE PURCHASED FOR THE SYSTEM TO FUNCTION
As you can see, heated wiper blades are easy to use and simply to install. In fact, once they are successfully placed on your vehicle, you can start using them. There is no downtime or waiting to use this new, innovative product. Also, are prices are extremely competitive, allowing you to outfit all your personal vehicles, or your fleet of commercial vehicles, with quality heated wiper blades. Keep yourself and your loved ones or employees safe while driving in icy weather with this product.
* Worked with 3M to develop a adhesive wrap that would hold the wiper blade wires in place. 3M wraps are
UV sun resistant and also cold and heat resistant. The adhesive has been designed to never leave a residue when removed
* Exclusive mounded clips mount around the top part of the wiper arm and securely hold the wiper blade wires in place. The clip
is also designed to hold the washer fluid hose for vehicle models that have the spray heads mounted on the wiper arm.
HEATED WINDSHIELD WIPERS
ICE & SNOW MELT AWAY IN MINUTES
• Blade quickly heats up to 150°F (65°C)
1. Install the CrystalClear Heated Wiper Blades to your wiper blade arm as per section “A” in the instruction manual.
2. Find a suitable mounting location for your Module away from any moving or extremely hot components such as a exhaust manifold. Recommended location for the Module is on the vehicle’s battery side mounted high on the firewall. Connect the positive (red) wire from the CONTROL MODULE to the positive (+) terminal of the vehicle battery. Connect the negative (black) wire from the CONTROL MODULE to the negative (-) terminal of the vehicle battery.
3. Secure the CONTROL MODULE under the vehicle hood using the supplied 3 M Adhesive Velcro pads. Do not apply Velcro pad in freezing temperatures as it may affect the initial adhesion. Thoroughly clean the mounting surface on the vehicle with the provided alcohol cleaning pads. Firmly press the Velcro pad on the cleaned mounting surface for 10-20 seconds. Route the module wire up to the wiper blade arm under the hood.
4. Secure the wiper blade cables under the wiper blade arms using the supplied 3M Tape. Allow some wire slack when securing the wiper blade wire under the wiper blade arm, this will ensure a clean swipe on your windshield and prevent the wiper blade from pulling away from your windshield. Connect the wiper blade cables from the heated wiper blades to the module wire at the wiper blade arm connection. Ensure the wiper blade cables are secure and away from any of the vehicle’s moving or heated parts
5. Please note when the vehicle is running the wiper lights will automatically illuminate. However, the wiper will not heat until the ambient temperature is below 5 C or 41 F.
Congratulations, your installation is now complete!
Enjoy your Crystal Clear safe winter!